Privacy & Cookies Policy
You have taken a look here, because you are curious how I will process your data.
The administrator of the website and personal data is Marta Anna Lenarczyk, running a business under the name Marta Lenarczyk, registered in Prague, Czech Republic, under the number ICO 06747647, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
I manage the security of your personal data in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, referred to as GDPR).
I want to assure you that all personal and address data provided by you on the website www.martalenarczyk.com will not be made available or sold to third parties or entities in any way.
As the Personal Data Administrator, I have not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (IODO) and I carry out my own duties related to the processing of personal data
For what purpose do I collect your personal data?
Your data will be processed for the purpose and for the time necessary to:
1) communicating with you, including answering a question provided by you via the contact form, e-mail, etc .;
The data will be processed based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the form of communication with website users. Your data will be processed no longer than until you object or the end of the business purpose;
2) to conclude the contract, and then for the time and to perform the contract, and in the case of providing additional data – based on your consent, until its withdrawal or the end of the business purpose.
3) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator (such as issuing and storing invoices)
The data will be stored for no longer than 6 years, unless the law requires a longer period.
4) investigation and defense against claims
The data will be processed based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator for the period of limitation of claims.
5) sending a newsletter or other marketing content containing, among others information about services, products, promotions, free content.
The data will be processed based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator for the purpose of marketing the Administrator’s products and services.
Your data will be processed no longer than until you object or the end of the business purpose – whichever comes first.
For commercial communication purposes, I need your consent pursuant to Art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services. You can withdraw it at any time by clicking the link in the footer of the e-mail or by writing to me at the address given above.
6) if you give your consent, sensitive data regarding your health will be processed for the purpose and for the time necessary to perform the contract and its proper performance – until the consent is withdrawn or the contract is performed and for the purposes of investigating and defending against claims based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator for the time necessary for this or until a justified objection is raised;
7) if you give your voluntary consent, your data in the form of your name, surname and e-mail address will be processed for the purpose of accreditation and evaluation of the quality of coaching services by the International Coach Federation based in the USA for a period not longer than 5 years or until withdrawal Your consent;
8) in the case of data processing on social platforms, your data will be processed for the purpose of administering and managing the website and groups on social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram), communicating with you, directing marketing content to you based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
These data will be processed only when you decide to like the page / choose the option Follow / join the Group or otherwise leave your data on the platform managed by me, e.g. in the form of posting or commenting.
The data will be processed for the duration of the website / group or until you object, which may take place by clicking the “Like” “Watch” option, deleting the comment / post or in any other way provided for within the platform / page or by contacting me as indicated in point 1.
I would like to inform you that the rules relating to the website / Fanpage / Group are set by the Administrator, while the rules for using the social network on which the website / Fanpage / Group is placed are established by the entity managing these websites.
What are your rights?
In connection with the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- deletion of personal data;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- transferring personal data,
- withdrawal of consent; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending marketing information (in accordance with the Act on the provision of electronic services) requires your consent, which you can withdraw at any time by sending a request in this regard.
If you believe that your personal data is processed contrary to the applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. In this case, however, I encourage you to contact me in advance to clarify your doubts. pursuing or defending claims.
Is providing data necessary?
In the case of subscription to the newsletter – providing data is voluntary. If an e-mail address is not provided, the newsletter cannot be sent.
In the case of customers / potential customers, providing data is voluntary, but in the event of failure to provide it, it will not be possible to conclude a contract.
Who can I transfer your personal data to??
- I provide your data to other entities only when it is necessary.
- If necessary, your data may be transferred to entities with whom I cooperate in the implementation of the objectives: a hosting company, an IT company / entity managing the website, a company providing accounting and billing services, a company providing newsletter services, external consultants, contract subcontractors, lawyers, legal advisers, training platform.
- If you give additional consent – your data will also be transferred to the International Coach Federation for the purpose of verification of my work.
Will your personal data be transferred outside the EU??
As a rule, data will not be transferred outside the EEA. However, if they are transferred outside the EEA, it will be based on your consent, standard contractual clauses or based on other safeguards provided for by the GDPR.
The data is transferred to the USA in connection with the use of Facebook / MailerLite services that have joined the Privacy Shield and have appropriate data protection safeguards and the International Coach Federation (if you have given additional consent).
Do I use profiling?
The Administrator uses technologies to monitor the actions taken by the User within the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
- Google Analytics code – to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the activities and behavior of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. from which page the User has found the current website. They help to improve the Site.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
You can make changes to your cookie settings yourself. In many cases, the web browser allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Failure to consent to cookies may limit the operation of some functionalities on the website.
More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/
All content on the website www.martalenarczyk.com is subject to copyright Marta Anna Lenarczyk.All content on the website www.martalenarczyk.com is subject to copyright Marta Anna Lenarczyk.
Marta Anna Lenarczyk does not consent to the copying of the content posted on the website, blog, store or fanpage on the Facebook platform in whole or in part without her express prior consent.